Monday 11 April 2011

My private Korean Movie Week


GD & TOP - High high

This week will be Korean Movie Week for me, yay! Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance, Sympathy for Lady Vengeance, Thirst, A tale of two sisters and, if possible, My sassy girl. Comments will follow. (And click on each of the names to see the trailers!)

I'm also preparing a post with lots of lovely pictures of modern first year birthday parties, that include my favourite Korean tradition: the part in which the child "chooses" her or his future. Parents nowadays are really creative and come up with a lot of really pretty and modern solutions for this moment.

And, well, the video has nothing to do with any of this, but I find TOP is extremely handsome in it, so... why not post it?

edit: i do realize my sassy girl has no connection whatsoever with any of the other movies, but i do feel i'll be in need of something to cheer me up by the end of the week.


Check out more posts from this collaboration HERE.
Check out the other collaborators' blogs here.
Check out The Korea Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment